Sharing the love today. I got an email from What to Expect about a deal on a baby sling. I ordered mine yesterday. It ended up costing about $15 with shipping and an option to swap out sizes if I need to. They have some really fun prints and lots of different size options. But, note that some colors are on backorder.
Here is what you need to do:
1) Go to Seven Everyday Slings;
2) Get a tape measure and figure out what size you will need;
3) Enter promo code WTE;
4) Pay be either Credit Card or Paypal;
5) Wait to receive your sling!
- Baby slings help you keep your little one close (tetheredmommy.com)